* create, open, modify and save files in different encodings (txt, xml, html, css, svg files…)
* search and replace in file
* undo the last changes
* send the contents of the editor window (by e-mail, SMS, etc.)
* in reading mode, open large files (more than 10 GB)
* keep a list of recently opened files
* reads system folders
1) If in edit mode you try to open a large file, then there will be delays when opening and scrolling.
The optimal file size depends on the type of file (text or binary) and device performance.
2) Binary files may be displayed with loss of information (some bytes of the file cannot be converted to text).
3) Limitations of the free version: 33 encodings are available. During the editing process, you can undo the last 10 changes.