Be more productive with this beautifully simple note-taking app. Available on Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and Linux. Web clippers for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge are also available. Sign in to notebook.zoho.com to view and take notes online.
Notebook provides different ways to take notes and capture your thoughts.
– Write notes. Start with a text, add images, checklists, and audio, all in the same text note.
– Create checklists to get stuff done with the dedicated checklist note.
– Record voice notes with the audio note.
– Capture moments using the dedicated photo note.
– Scan documents and business cards.
– Attach Microsoft documents, PDF, and other files.
*RICH TEXT EDITOR*
– Format your notes using bold, italics, strikethrough, underline, align, indent, outdent and text highlighter tools.
– Add hyperlinks, data tables, lists, ruler, quotes and codes to your notes.
– Remove formatting on your notes.
Keep yourself and your work organized.
– Organize various notes into notebooks.
– Group notes together to create note stacks.
– Sort your notes alphabetically or based on time.
– Reorder your notes within a notebook.
– Move or copy your notes between notebooks.
– Search within a notebook or across notebooks.
– Securely lock your note with a passcode of your choice.
– Use your Fingerprint to unlock notes.
– Link related notes to one another.
– Favorite notes to find them quickly.
– Organize your notes using tags.
*SYNC ACROSS DEVICES*
– Synchronize all your notes and notebooks across devices and to the cloud.
– Take a note on one device, add to it from another. Be it a device or a tablet or a computer or browser, you name it and we have your notes there.
Unlike the other colorful premium notepad apps, the intimate joy of Notebook comes from using the app.
– Swipe your notebook or note for additional information.
– Pinch to group notes into a stack.
– Flick to find the note you need.
– In list view, pinch to fold group notes like an accordion.
*CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTEBOOK*
Notebook provides numerous ways to customize your notes.
– Change the color of your notes.
– Choose a notebook cover or create your own.
– View your notes in either grid or landscape style views.
*SHARE YOUR NOTES*
Notebook provides different ways to share your ideas.
– Directly share your notes to your peers, friends others within Notebook.
– Share your notes through email and other supporting apps.
– Export notes as PDF files and share it with others.
– Notebook Widget: View your last 20 modified notes and find options to create notes from the widget quickly.
– Access any notebook or note with a single click by creating a shortcut.
– Multi Window Support for mobile devices running Android 7.0 and above.
– Create notes while you're in a meeting with the Google Assistant Integration. Ask Google Assistant to ’Take Note’ to create a note instantly.
– Print any note using Google Cloud Print or any other preferred configuration.
– Quickly create notes using 'Launcher Shortcuts'. A long press on the app icon will reveal note creation options.
*NOTEBOOK WEB CLIPPER*
– A beautiful, customizable Reader View for more focused reading while viewing articles.
– Clip page links to create Smart Cards.
– Crop photos, screenshots and add to Notebook.
*NOTEBOOK FOR STUDENTS*
– Record entire lectures using Audio Card.
– Draw diagrams and take handwritten notes during discussions with Sketch Card.
– Scan your reference books and make them available for later.
– Clip research content and web page links using Notebook Web Clipper.
*NOTEBOOK IN DAY-TO-DAY LIFE*
– Stay up-to-date with your daily tasks.
– Sketch down your creativity without any second thought.
– Effectively plan trips, weddings, and parties.
– Make Notebook your daily journal.
Notebook is 100% FREE. No catch. No advertisements either. No premium model like other leading note taking apps. Boost your productivity for free.
We've fixed some bugs and made some enhancements as well. Please write to us at [email protected] with your suggestions/feedback. Follow us on Twitter @ZohoNotebook to get periodic updates about Notebook."