Logmedo is an easy to use and highly customizable database and form builder with the simplicity of a spreadsheet. Create personal and business database/spreadsheet apps. Build custom online forms that you can use to collect data. Keep track of your personal and business data.
1. This app requires internet connectivity to the server to function – there is no offline mode.
2. Data is stored "in the cloud".
3. An account is required to be created. You can use your existing Google account to sign in.
* Cloud based – no DropBox or other ad-hoc sync method required.
* Access your databases from your smartphone and tablet.
* Access your database from your browser at https://www.logmedo.com.
* Multiple tables and relationships.
* Form builder – create forms, and collect data from others.
* Wizard to create charts from your data.
* Compare current data with data from a different period. For example, you can compare current month's data with last month's data or the same month in the previous year.
* Intuitive wizard to create pivot table from your data.
* A central "Dashboard" to view charts from your various databases.
* Share your database with other registered users. You can make some users as "Editors" and others as "Viewers". Editors can add/edit/delete records, but cannot make design changes to the database. Viewers can only view data.
* Share your database (read-only) with anyone with a link, or embedded your data in a website or a blog. See an example here – https://www.logmedo.com/logmedo/#shrPcDR2kb8TGugZI041ClZmA.
* Import from CSV. You can import data into a new table, or import data into an existing table.
* Encrypt your data with your own password.
* Download as PDF.
* Download as Microsoft Excel (.xlsx).
* Choose different color theme for each database;
* Choose custom icon for each of your databases.
* Format rows/columns with fill/text color
* Publish your database design as template for others to import and use (your data is not shared)
* Browse and import database design templates that others have shared.
* Many different types of custom fields to choose from (more than 23), including signature, barcode, and file uploads.
* Support for search, featuring a powerful search engine with advanced search operators (AND, OR, NOT, +, -, *, ?), and fuzzy and proximity search.
Here are some database app that you can create in Logmedo:
* Vehicle logbook
* Exercise logbook
* Health logbook
* Office Inventory
* Music Library
* Movie Library
* Document Management System
* Expense log
* Mileage Record
* Rental Property Management
* Electronic Health Record
* and many more