Logic Circuit Simulator PRO provides you the field to design you own digital circuit.
If you have heard of Multisim, SPICE, LTspice, Proteus or Altium, this logic electronics simulator might be your friend.
Do you want to understand how electronics works? The application helps you learn the basics of electronics and electrical engineering.
Create amazing logic circuits with all the provided logic elements.
Use variety of elements to evolve, experiment and learn electronics.
-The simulator makes designing COMBINATIONAL LOGIC CIRCUIT quick and easy by its intuitive interface and a lot of options to explore.
-Educational – the application provides a lot of information for all the elements that can be used.
-Import, export and share circuits by ease.
-Embed circuits in each other.
-Many tutorials and use tips are here to help, if you struggle.
-Great tablet support – our simulator is designed to take the most of your -tablet.
-The application is customizable with great themes and Dark mode (keep eyes safe).
-Many elements which are used in electronics are available – lots of logic gates, programmable arrays, latches, flip-flops, generators, device sensors…
-Importing and exporting projects
-Educational information for everything
-Easy position by snap to grid
-Timing Diagrams PRO
-Edit easily with UNDO and REDO options
-Edit easily with CUT, COPY and PASTE functions and more…
Use device's sensors as inputs or outputs. Many sensors can be used as inputs:
– Proximity (Far/Near);
– Light sensor (detect lux, 6 Levels);
– Charge detector (on AC, on USB, Wirelessly, Full Battery);
– Orientation sensor (Portrait/Landscape);
– Accelerometer sensor;
– Media Volume buttons detector (Volume UP, Volume DOWN);
– Battery sensor (Charge, Temperature, Technology, 10 Levels);
– Tilt detector (4 directions);
– Noise meter (10 Levels);
– Magnetic field sensor (uT, 6 Levels);
– Pressure sensor (mBar, 10 Levels)(if supported by device).
Many device's components can be used as outputs too :
– Buzzer (Frequency) ;
– Vibration ;
– Sound (10 inputs for different frequencies) ;
– Flashlight .
– AND GATE
– OR GATE
– XOR GATE
– NOT GATE / INVERTER GATE
– NAND GATE
– NOR GATE
– XNOR GATE
– BUFFER GATE
– TRI-STATE BUFFER GATE
– 3 INPUT AND GATE
– 3 INPUT OR GATE
– 3 INPUT NAND GATE
– 3 INPUT NOR GATE
– IC – CIRCUIT EMBED
– PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC ARRAY – PLA
– PROGRAMMABLE ARRAY LOGIC – PAL
– READ ONLY MEMORY – ROM
– MULTIPLEXER – MUX
– DEMULTIPLEXER – DEMUX
– HIGH LOGIC CONSTANT
– LOW LOGIC CONSTANT
– FREQUENCY GENERATOR 0.5 HZ
– FREQUENCY GENERATOR 1 HZ
– FREQUENCY GENERATOR 40 HZ
– FREQUENCY GENERATOR 1 kHZ
– FREQUENCY GENERATOR 40 kHZ
– TOGGLE SWITCH
– PULSE BUTTON
– LIGHT BULB
– 7-SEGMENT DISPLAY
– BCD TO 7-SEGMENT DISPLAY DECODER
– 14-SEGMENT DISPLAY
– RGB LED
– LED DOT MATRIX
– SR FLIP-FLOP
– D FLIP-FLOP
– JK FLIP-FLOP
– T FLIP-FLOP
– SR LATCH
– D LATCH
– JK LATCH
– T LATCH
– SR GATED LATCH
– TIMER ON (Adjustable)
– TIMER OFF (Adjustable)