Sight words are some of the most common words your child will read in a sentence. Sight words are one of the foundations for learning to read. Help your kids learn to read using sight word games, fun Dolch list puzzles, flash cards, and more, all with this free educational app!
Sight Words is a learning app that uses flash cards, sight word games, and creative Dolch lists to teach children vocabulary, phonics, reading skills, and more. It features a huge selection of mini-games designed around the concept of sight word games and Dolch lists so that kids in pre-k, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, or 3rd grade can learn to read sight words with ease. Our objective was to create fun, free reading games that help build the foundation of reading.
Sight Words is built around teaching kids reading skills in a simple, fun, and effective manner. Kid's may not know what Dolch sight words are, but they are some of the fundamental building blocks of reading, speaking, and writing in English. This app helps kids learn to read with flash cards, sight word games, and other fun diversions, all using simple Dolch lists!
To provide the best Dolch sight words, we created the following unique learning modes:
• Learn to Spell – Drag letter tiles to fill in the blank spaces.
• Memory Match – Find matching sight words flash cards.
• Sticky Words – Tap all the sight words spoken.
• Mystery Letters – Find missing letters from sight words.
• Bingo – Match sight words and pictures to get four in a row.
• Sentence Maker – Fill in the blank spaces by tapping the right sight word.
• Listen & Match – Listen and tap matching label on sight word balloons.
• Bubble Pop – Complete the sentence by popping the right word bubbles.
Sight word games are one of the best ways to learn pronunciation, reading, and phonics skills. The vocabulary lists are short, simple, but incredibly useful, making it easy for kids to have a good time playing Dolch list sight word games while getting an education, too! Remember to select and adjust the grade level after downloading sight words. We recommend starting from pre-k (preschool) and then working towards 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade. You also have the option to select random words from all grades.
Learning to read is important for the child, and we hope the collection of reading games helps, educates, and entertains. Help your child learn to read and master their reading skills using these fun, colorful, and free sight word games.
We're a big believer in making fun learning games for kids. Please let us know if our sight words game helped your child in the review. Detailed reviews from parents truly inspire us to keep creating more fun educational kids apps focused on learning. Download Sight Words today and enjoy!
- Improved interface and graphics
- Bug fixes & performance improvements