edX brings online courses from the world’s best universities and industry-leading companies to your mobile device, making it easy for you to learn something new and build job-relevant skills in today’s fastest growing fields.
Learn anytime, anywhere
With edX’s free app, you have the freedom to learn on your own schedule:
– Stream online classes in data science, blockchain, Python, and more to learn on the go.
– Download online courses to watch anytime.
– Test your knowledge with quizzes and exams as you advance through each course.
– View course announcements and handouts.
– Use the advanced search to find courses in any subject, from programming to philosophy to history and more.
Explore online courses from 30+ subjects, including:
– Computer science – Learn programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more. Delve into in-demand topics like artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, cloud computing, and cybersecurity.
– Business & Management – Build your knowledge in accounting, marketing, finance, economics, information technology, entrepreneurship, and more.
– Mathematics – Master your skills in calculus, statistics, and algebra with math courses from high school to college level.
– Science & Engineering: Explore biology, chemistry, robotics, manufacturing, and various engineering fields.
– Language: Learn a new language, including Spanish, Mandarin, French, English, and sign language.
Choose from thousands of courses in those popular subjects and more, including art, law, politics, and history.
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage of their lives. We’re pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.
Visit us: edx.org
Like us: facebook.com/edx
Follow us: twitter.com/edxonline and instagram.com/edxonline
General improvements and bug fixes.