TrailLink is the ultimate trail-finder app for all outdoor enthusiasts. Find trail maps with full-length descriptions, reviews, photos, and detail not found anywhere else!
Discover trails near you for cycling, jogging, walking, workouts and more. Hiking trails, bicycle trails, walking routes and more – TrailLink has over 40,000 miles of multi-use trails in the US, all carefully curated for quality.
Want trail maps with more information, even when you’re offline? TrailLink Unlimited is a subscription service with detailed offline trail maps, plus tens of thousands of trail amenity waypoints. Find walking trails with exercise stations, biking trails with great views and much more.
Go outdoors and empower your next on-the-trail adventures, whether you’re hiking, biking, jogging or walking. Our trail guide will help you find the best walking maps, mountain bike trails or any kind of trail you need.
TrailLink is powered by Rails-to-Trails Conservancy (RTC) expert trails database which offers unique trail-finder functionality. Plus, TrailLink Unlimited lets you search Google Places for easy access to trail-side businesses. Find hiking trails with helpful amenities, bike routes with restrooms along the way and more.
Rails-to-Trails Conservancy's GIS mapping initiatives have produced more than 40,000 miles of highly accurate trail maps. Download trail maps and access them any time, then share your trail photos and trips with friends.
Take TrailLink with you today and let Rails-to-Trails Conservancy be your expert guide out on the trail. Try the trail guide today and register to get your first map for free!
Download TrailLink today for:
• Search trails near you or by location
• Trail map with nearby spots
• Search for Google Places on the map
• Download trail maps for offline use
• Find bike trails, running trails, walking maps and more
TRAILS FOR ALL TRIPS
• Bike trails & mountain biking trails, including biking distance
• Walking maps
• Running trails
• Hiking trails
• And more!
• Read Rails to Trails' expert trail descriptions
• Trail reviews for you to read or write
• Save trails as favorites
SHARE MAPS AND TRAILS
• Upload trail photos
• Share trails with friends
TRAIL DIRECTIONS & INFORMATION
• Hiking tracker shows your location on the map
• Find trails with driving directions
• Hiking maps with amenity waypoints like exercise stations, trailheads, tunnels and drinking fountains
• Check trail maps to find restrooms, parking & much more
• Sync your TrailLink account with the RTC website
• Support Rails-to-Trails Conservancy and our mission!
Download the TrailLink app today and let RTC guide your way!
TrailLink offers the Unlimited subscription in the app directly through your Google Play Account for only $29.99 for 12 months of unlimited offline map downloads. The TrailLink Unlimited subscription will automatically renew for $29.99 after 12 months unless you cancel your subscription at least 24hrs before the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel at any time and manage your subscription, including turning off auto-renewal, in your Account Settings.