Nutritionix Track is a fitness tracking app developed and maintained by a team of registered dietitians. Making fitness tracking a daily habit is an effective way to work towards your health goals, so the mission of the Track app is to take the heavy-lifting out of keeping up with your food log.
Track’s simplicity and efficiency is why our users don’t just give food logging a try – they stick with it.
Check it out:
Log all of your foods in as little as 60 seconds per day thanks to the following features:
– Predictive search
– State-of-the-art Natural Language processing technology
– Instant barcode scanning
What can I track?
– Food intake
– Nutrient totals
– Weight and weight progress
– Calorie and macro goals
– Water intake
The unrivalled Nutritionix database offers:
– 800K+ unique foods
– Coverage of 95% of grocery items in the US and Canada
– 760+ US restaurant chain menus
– Thousands of common foods recipes created by our in-house team of dietitians
– We are adding and updating hundreds of foods every day!
Create custom recipes and food items:
– Advanced recipe creation tool for logging custom recipes in seconds
– Custom Foods tool for one-off items
– Share your recipes easily!
– Download your data as a spreadsheet with our Export feature
– Keep tabs on your progress with the Stats view
– Fitbit sync
Upgrade to Track Pro to access the Coach Portal and share your Track food log with your dietitian, trainer, or other ‘coach’.
– Become a premium Track user by subscribing to Track Pro. Subscription prices start at $5.99 USD/month for the monthly subscription and $29 USD/year for the annual subscription. Prices are in U.S. dollars, are subject to change, and may vary in countries other than the U.S.
– 2 month free trial for premium features.
– If you choose to purchase Track Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the 2-month trial period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
– Are you a dietitian or trainer with clients using Nutritionix Track? It is easy and free to register as a Coach.
Have any feedback? Please let us know at [email protected]
- Minor bug fixes for version 1.4.8