Read distinct information from NFC tags and contactless smartcards!
Have you ever puzzled in case you unknowingly carry RFID or NFC-enabled cards to your wallet? Use NFC TagInfo with your NFC-enabled Android device to discover them and to test what facts they bring about.
The NFC TagInfo utility reads meta statistics and information from contactless RFID and NFC transponders. It is an excellent device for all of us who is curious approximately the records saved on their Near Field Communication tags.
The evaluation tool is a should-have for NFC application developers on the Android platform. NFC TagInfo demonstrates the tag-studying talents of the Android API. Developers can also use this device to look at and verify the facts on their NFC and RFID tags.
* Limited support for NXP NTAG I2C
* Improved support for Thinfilm/Kovio NFC Barcode tags (if platform supports them)
* Improved support and major bug-fixes for reading NXP MIFARE Ultralight EV1 and NTAG tags
* Improved support for reading NXP MIFARE Ultralight C tags
* Improved support and major bug-fixes for reading electronic passports (eMRTD)
* Major bug-fixes and stability improvements