MIFARE Ultralight is a device to examine, write, clone, edit all sorts of MIFARE Ultralight® tag editions, as well as switch their contents among Android devices and computer systems in simple TXT layout encoded in hexadecimal.
SUPPORTED TAG TYPES:
– MIFARE Ultralight (MF0ICU1)
– MIFARE Ultralight C (MF0ICU2)
– MIFARE Ultralight EV1 (MF0UL11)
– MIFARE Ultralight EV1 (MF0UL21)
– NTAG203 (NT2H0301)
– NTAG213 (NT2H1311)
– NTAG215 (NT2H1511)
– NTAG216 (NT2H1611)
– MIFARE Ultralight emulators
– Reading and writing of the whole tag is executed in one-shot
– Efficient writing of various pages simplest
– Saving and loading content material from TXT files everywhere in the document structure where the OS has permissions
– On popular tags, reading and writing is simplest limited by using tag safety restrictions (see tag datasheets)
– On emulators, if safety regulations allow, the following functions are additionally supported:
– Writing UID in pages zero, 1, 2
– Writing producer reserved byte 1 in web page 2
– Resetting OTP and lock bits
– Writing one-way counters
– Reading 3DES key fields
– Reading and writing tags with producer IDs (UID0) other than 0x04
– Reading and writing tags with non-popular number of pages as much as 256
LIMITATIONS OF THE INITIAL VERSION (planned as TODO listing):
– No auto-correction of UID checksum bytes
– may additionally result in a bricked emulator (failure to bypass the following anticollision technique) if no auto-accurate is implemented on emulator side
– Saved TXT files have UNIX newline characters 0x0A, due to the fact Android is UNIX-primarily based
– Windows nonetheless has applications to paintings with such files: Wordpad, Notepad , etc.
– Tags compliant to ISO 14443-A and MIFARE command set, however with non-standard ATQA and SAK values, are not supported
– Every different (safety) function or command apart from READ and WRITE is not supported
All referenced brands, product names, carrier names and trademarks are the belongings in their respective owners.
MIFARE – is a trademark of NXP Semiconductors N.V.
MIFARE Ultralight – is an indicator of NXP Semiconductors N.V.
This software is for instructional, improvement, and checking out purposes best, and is provided